You will have knowledge of Microsoft technologies, in particular Azure and M365. You may have a software background wanting to move into solution or technical architecture.
The role will involve you supporting the development of technical documentation and possibly assisting with the configuration of Azure and M365 environments.
The work will be mostly delivered flexibly, from home. Some limited travel will be required. Preference will be given to candidates living south of Nottingham who live within a commutable distance of London and the south of the UK to allow for reasonable travel.
Skills and experience:
- Degree Qualified
- Technical background in software or infrastructure
- Knowledge of the cloud solutions
- Strong oral and written skills
- Presentable via video conferencing channels
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of Azure, M365 and related Microsoft technologies
- You MUST have continually worked in the UK for the past 5 years
- SC/NPPV3 vetting will be carried out once an offer is accepted
6 Month Contract or Fixed Term (with the possibility to become permanent)
Home Based (flexible working)
Day rate up to £400 (plus discretionary quarterly bonus scheme
based on personal and business achievements)
Immediate start available